Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just two days and counting...packing is as complete as possible at this point (have to throw in those "little things" I'm using daily!) We have opted for a 4th piece of luggage...which is now completely filled with generous gifts for Starfish Kids! Hopefully I'll be able to deliver them to the individuals; but so appreciate those who hand me the gift and say, "If you can't get it to "Johnny", I know there is another deserving kid who can use it!" That lightens my burden considerably!

Gill (Haiti missionary) & I have been emailing and apparently one of the annual teacher trainings will take place the first of August at the OMS complex. There will be over 200 teachers and I'm excited to be a part of assisting Mdm Jonathan (Gill's righthand assistant) to prepare for this. It will also be very interesting to see how this type of training is done in Haiti and will be a great opportunity for photos so you can better understand and share in the Starfish Kids vision (although just looking at the face of Shelly's SFK, how can anyone MISS the vision!)

Thank you again so much for your prayers! We feel them!
In Him,

Bud & Cindy

No comments: